Will has served successful individuals, businesses, and charities for over two decades. His practice specializes in Estate Planning, Investment Management, Tax Strategy, and Charitable Plan Design. Will aims to be a trusted partner for individuals who want to discuss their goals and intentions before handing over the execution to a qualified professional team. He leads a group of over a dozen advisors at Capitol Financial Solutions and is responsible for the firm’s development training program.
He is a proud graduate of Hampden-Sydney College and has executive education certificates from Duke University (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional) and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business (CERTIFIED PRIVATE WEALTH ADVISOR practitioner). He currently serves as the Investment Committee Chairman for the Wake Tech Community College Foundation.
Will lives in the Five Points area of Raleigh with his wife, Summer, their two sons, Jack and Ben, and boxer, Caddy. When not being a husband, Dad, business owner, or volunteer, he spends his time on the golf course at Raleigh Country Club or in Southern Pines, NC.
- Objective Financial Guidance, Advice, and Consulting
- Fiduciary‐Based Approach
- Fee‐Based Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Survivor Benefits Strategies
- Social Security and Long‐Term Care Planning
- Defined Benefit Plan and Pension Analysis
- Investment Strategies and Asset Management
- Estate and Business Succession Planning
- Personal and Business Insurance Analysis
- Team Leader at Capitol Financial Solutions
- Serving the Financial Services Industry since 2002
- Graduate, Duke University Executive Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA®) Designee
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ (CFP®) Designee
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) Designee
- Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) Designee
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®) Designee
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) Designee
- Certified in Long‐Term Care (CLTC) Designee
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Registration and FINRA Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Nationally Recognized Member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Achieving Client Excellence (ACE) Qualifier for Signator Investors, Inc, 2003,2007,2009,2011,2014,2015
- Past President of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Triangle Chapter
- NAIFA Advisor of the Year, 2009
- Resides in the Five Points area of Raleigh with wife, Summer, and sons, Jack and Ben.
- Graduate of Hampden‐Sydney College with B.A. in Economics
- Collegiate Letterman in Football and Baseball
- Member of McConnell Golf Network & Raleigh Country Club
- Proud Supporter of Many Charitable Organizations
- Avid and Vibrant Public Speaker
- Downtown Raleigh Alliance, Member
MILLION DOLLAR ROUND TABLE
Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year, and is not based upon performance or returns experienced by any client, or opinions of the advisor's clients or former clients. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results.
ACHIEVING CLIENT EXCELLENCE
The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary protection and wealth products. No other factors are considered.
NAIFA award is based upon sales generated by advisors specializing in Life & Annuities & Investments, Health & Employee Benefits, multiline sales or any combination and who have met the adherence to the NAIFA code of ethics, and service to the industry associations. Advisors are also evaluated on professionalism through education and earned designations.
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation.